VAPORESSO XROS 3 POD KIT BLACK
Xros 3 Pod Kit by Vaporesso is everything you need in a simple, compact vape kit. You get roughly one day of vape time with the Vaporesso Xros 3 Vape Kit's built-in 1000mAh battery, a choice of vaping by pressing the button or just drawing on the mouthpiece (auto-draw), adjustable airflow and curved edges for a comfy hold. The 2mL e-juice capacity, disposable Xros 3 Pods ensure you enjoy vaping via its perfect heating ability, easy top-fill and smooth-edged, duck-billed mouthpiece that’s also comfy for your lips.
Oh and before you read on, there's also a Vaporesso Xros 3 Mini Pod Kit which has the same large battery and Xros 3 Pods, only in a smaller body and without a button, if you're interested.
XROS 3 POD KIT IS SAME BUT DIFFERENT
The Xros 3 Pod Kit shares many of the same features as the previous versions of the Vaporesso Xros, such as the Xros 2, Xros Mini or Xros but differs in its battery capacity, body shape, battery indicator light and pods. If you know nothing about Xros Pod Vape Kits, don’t worry, all its genius vape features are listed below:
- Built-in 1000mAh battery – slim body with a big battery that lasts you most or all day (unless you chain-vape using the 0.6 ohm pod).
- Battery indicator light – a small strip at the bottom lets you now your battery life by shining a different colour. More information is in the Xros 3 user manual.
- Auto draw – simply draw to vape from the mouth piece of the Xros 3 Pod once filled with e-liquid.
- Button draw – press the button while drawing on the mouthpiece to vape. Both auto and button draws are great, it all depends on what you prefer.
- Type C charging – for quick recharge.
- Quick firing – fires as soon as you start drawing or pressing the button for instant, delicious vape clouds.
- Pulse Mode – promises consistently great vapour flavour and power from the first to the last draw, regardless of battery level.
- Adjustable airflow – move the slider on the back of the Xros 3 Battery to accurately adjust your draw (tighter or looser).
- Mouth-to-lung (MTL) vaping – a restricted draw like that of the old cancer sticks, where you hold vapour in your mouth before inhaling to your lungs. You can expect a loose to tight MTL draw with cool vapour production using the 1.0 ohm Xros 3 Replacement Pod.
- Restricted direct-lung (RDL) vaping – a looser draw where you draw vapour straight to your lungs, bypassing the mouth. RDL is best achieved using the 0.6 ohm Xros 3 Replacement Pod and opening up the airflow all the way so you can get warm vape clouds and slightly more cloud production.
USE XROS 3 PODS WITH ANY XROS VAPE!
The 2022 edition of the Vaporesso XROS pods, the Xros 3 Pods, may be named after the vape kit they come with but can be used on ANY Vaporesso Xros Pod Kit (like the Xros 2,, Xros Nano, Xros 3 Mini or Xros). This way, you can enjoy the upgraded heating and more comfortable mouthpiece of the Xros 3 Pods, even when you don’t own a Xros 3 Pod Kit! Keep reading to see all the Xros 3 Pod features:
- Simple top fill – a quick push of the black mouthpiece (away from you at the longer side) removes the mouth piece to reveal a fill port with a red-coloured membrane which also helps reduce leakage.
- Magnets keep it safe – the strong magnetic connection to the Xros 3 Battery means your pods stay in place unless you physically pull them out.
- Disposable pod – once the Xros 3 Pod stops producing delicious vapour flavour or decent vape clouds, it’s time to throw the whole thing away and replace it with a new one. Easy!
- 2mL e-liquid capacity – plenty for the low-wattage vaping of the Xros 3 Pod Kit.
- Easy on the lips – smoother edges and duck-billed shape suits your lips and makes it comfortable to vape.
- Pod you can see through – keep an eye on your e-liquid through the clear pod body so you don’t vape on an empty pod and accidentally burn your coil too quickly.
- Corex heating – improved Vaporesso technology that heats your e-juice evenly and rapidly to ensure accuracy in flavour, consistent power delivery and longer life of the pod.
- Suits all other Xros Vapes.
- SSS leak-resistant technology in the pod which stands for:
- seal comprehensively with the o-rings that keep the air pressure in for a tighter draw
- store safely with extra seal that may prevent leaking when not in use
- saturate properly via the large coil openings to the cotton that can avoid burning the coil or getting a dry hit (that is, it helps prime coil and keep the cotton wet while vaping).
That’s all you need to know about the Vaporesso Xros 3 Pod Vape Kit. In summary, it’s super easy to use, easy to carry, great for beginner vapers, has a comfortable hold and vape, and gives you a couple of options (pod type and airflow adjustment) to tailor your draw. Pretty neat. Literally.
- Remove and dispose of the plastic strip at the bottom of new pods before using.
- Always turn the pod kit off when carrying in your bag or pocket with five clicks of the button. You don’t want it to start firing on its own!
- It's essential to prime new pods before vaping.
- Remove the black mouthpiece (push it off).
- Fill with vape juice.
- Put the black mouthpiece back on the pod.
- Cover the air holes at the bottom of the pod with your finger while gently taking about five short draws on the mouthpiece. This draws e-liquid to the coil’s cotton to saturate it and avoids getting dry hits or prematurely burning your coil.
- Install the pod on the battery and vape.
VAPORESSO XROS 3 POD KIT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Size: 115.1 x 13.7 x 23.6mm
- Vape juice capacity: 2mL
- Adjustable airflow
- Built-in battery capacity: 1000mAh
- Breathing battery indicator light strip
- Type-C USB port, 5V 1A
- SSS Leak-Resistant Technology
- Disposable pods
- Pods compatible with all Xros Pod Kits
- MTL and RDL vaping
- Corex heating technology
- Low to medium vape cloud production
- Vaporesso XROS 3 Battery Mod
- Vaporesso XROS 3 Mesh Pod (0.6 ohm)
- Vaporesso XROS 3 Mesh Pod (1.0 ohm)
- Type-C charging cable
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Reminder card