Warranty and Refund Policy
Warranty and Refund Policy
Royal Vape offers a 3 Month Warranty and Refund Policy. We also understand how daunting it can be to purchase your first product and then how frustrating it is to find out its faulty, hence why we try and provide a speedy and comprehensive warranty service to our customers.
Vaping products can be quite complex and confusing unless you’ve done some research on the product prior to purchase.
Before you start with the returns process, we advise reading the manual that came with your product and start off with simple troubleshooting steps. For example, if the mod is not turning on, try to charge the product, or change the batteries. If these steps don’t work, it's likely to be faulty.
Also please note, that if your product was sent back and is deemed “NOT FAULTY” by our assessment team, a shipping fee of $10 will be applied to get this product sent back to you. If the product is faulty the shipping is on us.
What’s Covered Under the Warranty?
Our warranty covers any manufacturing faults and defects, major malfunctions and any other issue that is not result of your actions or inactions.
The warranty does not cover accidental damage or any damage that was caused by incorrect or unusual procedures not used in accordance with the manufacturer’s instruction booklet. Ordinary wear and tear is also not covered.
We do not refund or exchange items, because change of mind or you simply do not like the product or product if it has been used. We can, however, exchange or refund the product if it is unused and sealed.
Below is a list of excluded items from the warranty policy. If any of these products are found to be faulty, unfortunately, due to their status, they cannot be refunded or returned.
- E-Liquids – All e-liquids contain food-grade ingredients and are considered a consumable and perishable product. No returns or exchanges will occur with these unless it’s a direct result from manufacturing.
- Concentrates/PG and VG – Same as above with regards to food-grade ingredients.
- Coils, Wire and Cotton – As these products are considered consumable products no refunds or exchanges will take place if the product has been removed from its original packaging.
- Batteries – (are excluded from 3-month warranty) But come with a fourteen (14) day warranty period, to ensure you receive them in good working condition.
- USB Charged Products (DOES NOT INCLUDE inbuilt battery kits or mods) – We always specify at time of purchase, not to use the inbuilt USB charging port on the products. We do not offer returns or refunds on any products that have been damaged by using the USB charging. The only exception to this is if the mod has inbuilt batteries, which require charging through the USB port. Make sure care is taken when plugging the device in to charge.
If you have received a faulty product or something has happened Please send us a mail email@example.com then wait a response from our customer service department. (First response can take up to 24 hours) Also please note our customer service department is closed on weekends.
If you have been request to send your product/product back to us for assessment, please forward your product/product with box and all contents to the address below:
Royal Vape, 1045 Canterbury Road, Lakemba, NSW 2195, Australia
Once we have the product the team will assess the faults, you have reported (this process can take up to three (3) days to complete from when the product/product arrives at our warehouse).
Once the assessment is completed, the team will contact you via email or phone, to advise you of the outcome. If a replacement is needed, the team will provide you with tracking details for the new product.
Any item that has been unused and unopened can be returned in the first thirty (30) days.
If 30 days have passed since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging, with all original included accessories.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot offer cash refunds due to company policy.
If your product is deemed faulty and a refund is approved, your refund will then be processed, and a credit will be deposited into your bank account or card, within a certain amount of days.
You will be asked once you have been approved to provide more information. This information will be things like bank details and name, so the refund can be processed for you.
Shipping will not be refunded, but credited to your online account.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account account again.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com