VAPORESSO GTX COILS (5 PACK)
GTX Coils by Vaporesso are one of the most popular vape coils on the market and for good reason! A large variety of Vaporesso GTX Coils in different resistances (ohms) and wattage means you can get your perfect direct-lung (DL) or mouth-to-lung (MTL) draw from one the many compatible Vaporesso kits. Each GTX Vape Coils produces awesome vapour flavour from your e-liquid and you can add large, dense vape clouds by vaping with the higher-wattage coils.
Australian vapers are raving about Vaporesso GTX Coils! They are compatible with so many Vaporesso electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes) and the list keeps growing!
When choosing a GTX coil for your Vaporesso device, check our list of compatible devices below as some devices are only compatible with a selection of coils from the range.
MTL AND DL GTX COIL OPTIONS
Vaporesso is vaper-considerate because when it designed the GTX Coil range, it had all you vapers in mind, knowing that everyone has their own vape draw preference. As such, GTX Coils come in a wide range of resistance (ohm) and wattage so you can choose how you'd like to vape (keeping in mind your vape kits wattage requirements).
When you DL vape, you inhale vapour directly to your lungs (inhaling as your draw). This style of vaping is more suited to high-wattage, low-resistance/ohms GTX Coils and usually requires a wider airflow intake on vapourisers that have adjustable airflow. Use the following GTX Coils for DL vaping:
- 0.15 ohm
- 0.2 ohm
- 0.4 ohm
- 0.6 ohm (restricted DL draw)
- Rebuildable atomiser (RBA) - for advanced vapers only.
Vape like you'd draw on a traditional smoke with a restricted (tight) draw, holding vapour in your mouth, then inhaling to your lungs. MTL vaping is more suited to low-wattage, high-resistance/ohms GTX Coils and usually requires decreased/low airflow. Use the following GTX Coils for MTL vaping:
- 0.4 ohm (loose MTL draw)
- 0.6 ohm
- 0.8 ohm
- 1.2 ohm regular
- 1.2 ohm mesh.
- Remember to prime new coils. Place a few drops of vape juice in the middle of the coil, install the coil and after filling the pod or tank, wait five minutes before vaping. This ensures the coil is saturated and avoids getting dry draws.
- Check that your vape kit, tank or pod is compatible with the Vaporesso GTX Coils you're buying as this depends on the max wattage that kit can handle.
VAPORESSO GTX COILS SPECIFICATIONS:
- 0.15 ohm Mesh (60-75W)
- 0.2 ohm V2 Mesh (45-60W)
- 0.3 ohm V2 Mesh (32-45W)
- 0.4 ohm V2 Mesh (26-32W)
- 0.6 ohm V2 Mesh (20-30W)
- 0.8 ohm V2 Mesh (12-20W)
- 1.2 ohm V2 Regular (8-12W)
- 1.2 ohm Mesh (7-11W)
- Compatible with a large number of Vaporesso kits, tanks or pods
- Coil options to suit both DL and MTL vaping